Robert Bosch Recruitment 2018 for Embedded Developer at Bangalore. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job.
Eligibility Criteria for Robert Bosch Interview Process:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech in E&C, E&E, EEE
- Last date to apply: NOT GIVEN; HENCE APPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Skills: C, C++, Shell, Perl, CAPL, etc
- Experience: 2 – 4 years
Important information for Robert Bosch Recruitment 2018:
B.E ( Electronics and Communication, Electrical and Electronics. Computer Science, Mechanical, Mechatronics and Instrumentation Engineering )
Experience in programming Embedded C++ applications with strong background in C++ inheritance, templates and pointers.
• Strong in OS concepts like efficient multi-threading and resource-sharing.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Must be a self-starter.
• Ability to work as part of a dedicated project team and independently
• Strong C++ Programming skills
• Good to have ADAS/ Autonomous vehicle Development experience.
• Knowledge of AUTOSAR architecture – BSW, COM stack using BCT tool.
• Design methodology using OOAD & UML
• Embedded development tools and methodologies
• Version Control Systems – Clear Case / RTC /GIT
Strong development experience in embedded C and RTOS
Should have detailed knowledge on microcontrollers / microprocessors
Strong development experience in CAN / Flexray, UDS / KWP, SPI communication protocols
Knowledge in tools like CANalyser / CANoe, CANDiva, CANstress, CANDELA studio, Lauterbach
Experience in configuration management & defect tracking tools
Strong debugging skills
Experience in scripting languages like Shell / Perl / CAPL / Make etc.,
Experience in using tools like Logiscope / Function Generator / Oscilloscope, etc.
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.