GE Healthcare Recruitment 2019 for Electrical Engineer at Bangalore. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job.
Eligibility Criteria for GE Interview Process:
- Education: B.E /B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech in Electrical Engineering
- Last date: ASAP
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Skills: PCB design, testing & manufacturing. Power Supply design, PDU, UPS, Battery technologies.
- Experience: Fresher
Important Information for GE Recruitment 2019:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Power Engineering or equivalent
- At least 6 month industry experience
- Knowledge and experience in Power Supply design, PDU, UPS, Battery technologies.
- Experience in PCB design, testing & manufacturing
- Familiarity with circuit board design/layout best practices
- Familiarity with thermal design best practices
- Familiarity with EMI/EMC testing and designing best practices
- Designing new products and supporting Installed Base of Analog and/or Digital electrical boards, circuits,components and interconnects
- Develop and verify digital and analog power electronics control hardware
- Perform detail analysis and investigation of field issues and leverage fishbone, 5
- Identify solution for obsolescence issues. Introduce the alternate solution by completing technical analysis, verification & validation, documentation and completing the design transfer process.
- Own and drive EMI/EMC, Thermal, and performance/requirements whenever required
- Improve designs to meet all requirements for performance, reliability, serviceability, cost and manufacturability.
- Support NPI activities by performing verification & validation activities to deliver on time, whenever required
- Develop, oversee and execute EMC qualification tests
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.