Phoenix Edu solution (education center) is hiring freshers whom they will train initially and then shortlist candidates for the position of Embedded developer.
Position: Embedded Developer
No. Of vacancies: 2-3
- B.E / B.tech in E&C
- Should know ‘C’
- Should know 8051 architecture
- Selected Candidates will be trained on C, 32-bit MC and ZIgBee.
- Shortlisted Candidates will Work on 32-bit controller (Rabbit Core)
- On Wireless protocol – ZigBee
- Education center / Company will not pay for initial 2-3 months.
- Based on the performance on first three months, company will provide offer letter to the selected candidates with a very basic take home of Rs 5000 or more on monthly basis. (based on performance)
- This is not an full fledge company, its a small startup in embedded sector.
- Company / Education center: Phoenix Edu solution (http://phoenixedusolutions.com/)
- Date of Interview: 4 Dec 2016 ( 12:00 PM onwards)
- Venue: #1538, 4th Main, Above Axis Bank ATM, 1st Stage Kumaraswamy Layout
- For more information: +919739626432 / 080 – 42201002
- Job code: Phoenix EC fresher
How to apply?
For more information upload your resume here with proper job code, subject and details. Once resume is uploaded, the candidate is requested to walk-in to the above mentioned venue. Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies
Note: Please carry your resume and other details if you are eligible and interested.