RCI; a tourism based company is looking for senior analyst who has expertise in .NET / Microsoft technologies.
Job Title: Senior Systems Analyst
The Senior Systems Analyst at RCI will be responsible for the detailed analysis, design and development of data integration & Yield Management solutions, in a team environment, in support of business processes for Wyndham Worldwide.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the hands-on design, development, deployment and maintenance of Yield Management Solutions, web service infrastructure and supporting technologies.
- Contributes to the detailed analysis, design and development of data integration components such as software applications, data load processes and database structures.
- Analyzes complex business problems and assess how automated systems can be implemented to solve them.
- Assists in troubleshooting software application issues and business processes.
- Troubleshoots technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements.
- Interacts with IT management and other teams at a highly professional and technical level.
- Works closely with project managers, business analysts, and others to understand and translate functional requirements and processes into technical specifications.
- Demonstrates accurate and complete understanding of system functionality and technical components.
- Proactively identifies and escalates issues that may adversely impact project deliverables.
- Possesses strong database design, modeling, requirements gathering, SOA and object-oriented design and development skills.
- Uses applied methodologies for the development life cycle.
- Produces and writes technical procedures and documentation for the applications including operations, user guide, system design and functional specifications etc.
- Synthesizes complex or diverse information, Collects and researches data, Uses intuition and experience to complement data, Designs work flows and procedures.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Mentors and assists Jr. Developers on businesses processes and technologies.
- Candidate must be proficient in developing and designing websites and web services.
- Must have strong PL/SQL development skills.
- Candidate must be proficient in database development (SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions, Views, architecture etc.)
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of relational database design and related concepts such as referential integrity and normalization
- Candidate must have excellent communication and documentation skills including the ability to create comprehensive technical specifications
- Experience in the development and implementation of standards, procedures and guidelines to support operational processes.
- Requires strong verbal, written and listening skills.
- 5+ years of proven experience in Microsoft .Net technologies such as C#, VB.Net, MVC and experience in designing, developing and deploying Windows & Web applications
- 5+ years of experience in database development using PL/SQL and SQL Server 2012 or later
- Required Education: Bachelors
- Desired Education: Masters
Desired (not required):
- Experience with SAS, VBA Programming
- Experience in designing and developing Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) processes using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) or a comparable ETL tool.
- Experience with other SQL Server suite of products such as SSRS etc.
- Experience building Mobile apps using Xamarin.
Job Type: Contract to Hire
Job Location: EGL, Bangalore.
Job code: Senior Systems Analyst at RCI
How to apply for this Job Opening?
For more information upload your resume here with proper job code, subject and details.
Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.