Accenture Recruitment 2020 for DevOps Engineer at Bangalore. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible.
Eligibility Criteria for DevOps Engineer at Accenture:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech (CSE, ECE, IT) / MCA
- Skills: DevOps, Linux, Azure
- Last date: ASAP
- Location: Bangalore
- Experience: Freshers
- Job Code: Accenture DevOps Engineer Job Opening
Key skills required at for DevOps Engineer at Accenture:
- Develop Chef cookbooks and modules.
- Administer Chef infrastructure, perform maintenance and configuration and provide SME level support.
- Develop, configure and administer DevOps and IT automation solutions.
- Understand and remediate complex issues and topologies of large enterprises.
- Chef Automation Scripting.
- Infrastructure setup: VM Provisioning activities Linux Windows.
- -Proficient in Chef tool Automation.
- Excellent communication and hands-on experience in Chef tool Automation.
- Hands-on experience in deploying, configuring and managing cloud architecture Technologies like Azure/Linux.
- Expertise in CI/CD tooling Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, SonarQube, GIT, Nexus, etc.
- Should have excellent client communication skills.
- Should have good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Educational Qualification :
- Must have: BE/BTech/MCA
- Good to have: ME/MTech
About the Company:
To Apply for Accenture Interview Process Click Below Link:
For Job Notifications in Whatsapp, join the below groups:
- WhatsApp Freshers: https://chat.whatsapp.com/IiWjfLXyvcY88tpeHIqy1e
- All/Experienced: https://chat.whatsapp.com/IvLsmCBwk5hKkPSf74EjAs
- Aptitude: https://chat.whatsapp.com/EALgT5ENnTX81c0npIYoQy