Opportunities for Data Scientist at EVRY India, Bangalore. Check below for High-level job description.
- Primary Skill: R/ SAS / SPSS / Algorithms, Statistical Analysis
- Other/All Skill: Big data, cognitive services, NLP, Reporting tools
- Mode of Hire: Permanent
- Job code: Data Scientist job openings at EVRY India
- Work Experience: 6-10 years
- Location: Bangalore
- Company Name: EVRY India
- Education Requirement: Any related degree.
- No of rounds of Interviews: Not disclosed
- Annual CTC: Not Disclosed
Requirements for Data Scientist Job openings at EVRY India, Bangalore
- Strong statistical and quantitative analysis skills.
- Knowledge of Statistical Analysis techniques for e.g. Cluster Analysis, Factor analysis, Regression and other modeling approaches
- Must Have Experience in Predictive modeling and statistical packages such as RStudio / Python / SPSS/ SAS
- Working experience with machine learning libraries and applying machine learning to problems
- Good understanding of various data structures and common methods in data transformation
- Experience in Evaluating model effect
Preferred Skills for Data Scientist Job openings at EVRY India, Bangalore
- Exposure to Big Data technologies
- Exposure to NLP
- Deep Learning knowledge
- Exposure to Cognitive Services
- Exposure to reporting / BI solutions using tools:
- SSRS / Business Objects
- Power BI
How to apply for Data Scientist Job openings at EVRY India, Bangalore
- For more information upload your resume in the below section with proper job code, subject, and details.
- Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.