HPE Recruitment 2019 for Customer Advocacy Engineer at Bangalore. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job
- Education: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech (All branches)
- Last date: ASAP
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Experience: 0-2 years
- Job Code: HPE Customer Advocacy Engineer Job Opening
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or other Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Typically 0-2 years experience.
- Experience or understanding of appropriate engineering design tools and software packages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Basic understanding of material properties and hardware and electrical component design.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Designs portions of engineering solutions utilizing multiple engineering disciplines for products, systems, software, and solutions based on established engineering principles and in accordance with provided specifications and requirements
- Implements established test plans for existing designs, including validation of mechanical, electrical, software, and other engineering specifications and requirements.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on engineering design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.
About the Company:
To Apply for HPE Interview Process Click Below Link:
For Job Notifications in Whatsapp, join the below groups:
- WhatsApp Freshers: https://chat.whatsapp.com/DzMLMsy9U4YFbqXkypX4GG
- All/Experienced: https://chat.whatsapp.com/Do1XHCk74Sk483Q9SbyMTZ
- Aptitude: https://chat.whatsapp.com/EQiTNcTmyjI0vIR3GzeytB