A Bangalore based application development company is Looking for Content Writer who can write creative content to support website, marketing and communication needs.
About the company:
A start up firm based out of Bangalore having a team of 60+ employees and counting. The company consists of experts in strategizing, planning, designing, coding, testing and even hardcore tech-nerding.
Job Description: Content Writer
Experience Level: 0 – 2 years.
- A dynamic and self-motivated Content Writer to help develop crisp and creative content to support website, marketing and communication needs.
- Understanding and analyzing startup / technology trends across the industry.
- Ability to write promotional, attention-grabbing and exciting copies
- Candidate should be able to conduct online research, generate/develop original content for various websites, and write creative unique content including Articles, Blogs, Press Releases and Webpage Content.
- Should have researching and fast learning skill
- Excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
- Reviewing and editing articles for grammar and quality.
- Writing metadata for web pages, including unique titles and descriptions.
- Creating author bios and preparing articles for PR activities
- Candidate should be able to write the content according to international & domestic clients requirements.
- Create daily content for Blogs, Multiple social media platforms, Infographics, Emailers & Search Engine Optimization
- Ability to update weblogs on regular basis as per the set guidelines
- Ability to carry out social media marketing on networking websites
- Research about the sectors/startups to understand their consumers, competition and strategic content accordingly.
- Work with the marketing and design team to create innovative campaigns for social media and Content marketing
- Use Analytics tools to understand the impact of content marketing Customer engagement and change plans accordingly.
Good to have:
- Understanding of web publishing and SEO skills
- Exceptional understanding of social media,
- E-mail Marketing, how to get users to engage with content.
- Good understanding of software terminology.
- Prior experience writing for US clients.
- Excellent judgment and reasoning skills
- Excellent reading comprehension and retention
- Ability to prioritize work to ensure client deadlines are met
Salary: No bar for right candidate.
For more information upload your resume here with proper job code, subject and details and tell us why you want to join. We will ask you to write code as part of your interview process, so be prepared! Our recruiters will be in touch.
Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies