Genpact Recruitment 2019 for Consultant, Java Developer at Pune. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job.
Eligibility Criteria for Genpact Interview Process:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech / MCA / M.Sc
- Last date: ASAP
- Job Location: Pune
- Skills: Java, C#, HTML, CSS
- Experience: Fresher
Important Information for Genpact Recruitment 2019:
- You will translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- You will design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java Code.
- You will ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the applications.
- You will identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to these problems.
- You will help to maintain code quality, organization and automatization.
- You have proficient in Java with a good knowledge of its ecosystems.
- You must familiar with various designs and architectural pattern.
- You have skills for writing reusable java Libraries.
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.