Indecomm global solution is hiring C/C++ Developer. The candidate is responsible for developing embedded applications for POS terminals and other payment solutions. Proficiency in C/C++ and experience writing unit tests is required.
A proven ability to create design specifications and develop software that meets customer requirements, fulfill’s overall product requirements and achieves defined performance criteria is important . The role applies structured development methodologies, code documentation, unit testing and continuous integration to enhance overall software quality. Developer must thrive in a focused, productive. high intensity and team-oriented environment. You will be a part of a highly skilled, enthusiastic development team that is developing business solutions in an energetic organization.
- BE or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of C/C++ in embedded or low-level development
- Strong In Algorithms, Data Structures, Memory Management, Exception handing etc
- Must have experience in development of multithreaded applications
- Modern software development practices (secure coding, test driven development(TDD). code documentation. etc.) is required.
- Must be a self-starter who is highly organized, hands-on, and focused on continuing professional development.
The following skills are a plus:
- Prior embedded experience with a RTOS (ARM, MIPS. etc.)
- Experience developing on embedded Linux, QNX, VxWorks, or Nucleus
- Cross platform development using Qt.
- Experience with Python, Peri, or Ruby scripting and wits UML
- Experience managing software protect under Continuous Integration experience with Bamboo or Hudson
- Prior experience working within an Agile development methodology
- Work experience in Aerospace or Department of Defense (DoD).
- Experience using Atlassian tools (Jim. Bamboo, FishEye. Confluence, etc ).
C / C++ experience implementing design patterns and various algorithms, protocol clevolopment, low level development (drivers, embedded, etc )
Pluses: SQL, XML, unit testing, continuous integration
Qualification: B.E or similar
Experience: 5+ Years
Job Location: Bengaluru
About the company:
Indecomm Global Services is a leading global provider of IT services. They leverage their relevant technology structures, method excellence, domain knowledge, and strategic partnerships to deliver enterprise results. Indecomm was founded in 2003 as a technology-enabled services company. Over the years, Indecomm has improved these technology platforms to handle any business processes across the various range of industry domain.
How to apply for this post?
For more information upload your resume here with proper job code, subject and details and tell us why you want to join. We will ask you to write code as part of your interview process, so be prepared! Our recruiters will be in touch.
Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies