Genser Aerospace Recruitment 2019 for Business Development Executive at Bangalore. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job.
Eligibility Criteria for Genser Aerospace Interview Process:
- Education: B.E, MBA
- Last date: ASAP
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Skills: Microsoft Tools, Good Communication Skills
- Experience: Freshers
Important Information for Genser Aerospace Recruitment 2019:
- Good Knowledge on Aerospace Industry & Market landscape;Products,Players,Market size,Strategies to operate in the Market.
- A very good knowledge on Aviation/Airline industry, Customers, Vendors, Suppliers etc.,
- Work with team to achieve sales performance targets.
- Ability to Analyze Current Market Trends, Competitors, Finding Tenders and follow up..
- Develop and execute sales/marketing proposals and Generate Sales.
- Make presentations to clients and close sales.
- Carry out presentations and product demonstrations coordinating with the technical team.
- Self disciplined, Self Motivated and Adaptable to challenging opportunities.
- Strong Oral,Written Communication Skills and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge on Aerospace Standards like AS9100 Rev would be good
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.
About the Company:
Genser was started in 1997 at Bangalore, India by aerospace experts with the objective of connecting Indian Aerospace Industry to the global aerospace. It started its operations with aircraft documentation, consulting & sourcing for aerospace companies. Today, it has grown into a niche service provider and consulting organization for aerospace industry covering the entire aviation/aerospace life cycle: Design, Manufacturing & Aviation Services.