Swiggy is hiring Business Analyst. Look for below job description for more information:
Experience: 1-3 years
Mode of Hire: Permanent
- Monitoring the work-flow at Swiggy for end to end Restaurant Activation
- Working in association with the Sales, On-Boarding and Catalogue teams for succesful delivery
- Managing the Ticketing system to ensure visibility of status of partner restaurants
- Defining ticketing metrics and turnaround times for the Catalogue team
- Lead projects from conception to closure, and leverage internal resources to get things done
- Analyzing business scenarios and taking pre-emptive actions for de-risking the business
- Presenting Weekly Business reports on the health of business to various stakeholders
- Full time Graduate from a reputed college.
- 1-3 years experience in a process oriented role
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills
- Comfortable owning projects without handholding
- Advanced Excel knowledge to present information concisely
- Ability to work as a team player in a target driven work environment meeting deadlines.
Job Code: Business Analyst Swiggy
Job Location: Bangalore
About The Company:
Swiggy is a food ordering and delivery company based out of Bangalore, India. Swiggy was inspired by the thought of providing a complete food ordering and delivery solution from the best neighbourhood restaurants to the urban foodie. A single window for ordering from a wide range of restaurants, we have our own exclusive fleet of delivery personnel to pickup orders from restaurants and deliver it to customers . Having our own fleet gives us the flexibility to offer customers a no minimum order policy on any restaurant and accept online payments for all partner restaurants that we work with. Our delivery personnel carry one order at a time which ensures we get reliable and fast deliveries
How to apply for this Job Opening?
For more information upload your resume here with proper job code, subject and details.
Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.