EVRY Indian is hiring Business Analyst – Real Estate experts. Look for below job description for more information:
Experience: 4-7 years
Mode of Hire: All Modes
- Good spoken and documentation skills
- Should be a good listener too
- Able to hold workshops independently
- Real Estate experience and exposure to Asian market is a plus.
- Real estate, Facility Management, Infrastructure Management
Job Code: Evry India – Business Analyst in Real Estate
Job Location: Banashankari / Vani Vilas, Bangalore
About The Company:
EVRY India, an EVRY Group company, has formed deep-rooted relationships with global enterprises including Fortune 1000 companies, software firms (ISVs), and tech start-ups. As a well-established and fast-growing IT services company, we focus on optimizing and aligning our clients’ IT initiatives with business strategies. We reduce cost as a strategy in the overall business plan and assist clients to reach global markets faster.
- EVRY India’s Relationship Management (RM) Model is a well-defined & flexible framework that strengthens business value for the client as well as EVRY India.
- The Pavilion® Model transcends software development from a method & process-driven standpoint to manage relationships that are flexible, tailored and focused on client’s business objectives.
- Worked with more than 200 satisfied customers in the Enterprise and ISV segments across the globe.
- Ranked No.7 in the Best IT Employers in India by a leading IT publication.
- Top 20 IT Services Company by Silicon India.
How to apply for this Job Opening?
For more information upload your resume here with proper job code, subject and details.
Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.