Opportunities for Business Analyst at PACE Wisdom, Bangalore. Check below for High-level job description.
- Primary Skill: Analysis, UML, Wireframes, communication skills
- Other/All Skill: Microsoft Office, SDLC, Testing
- Mode of Hire: Permanent
- Experience: 1+ years
- Job code: Business Analyst job openings at PACE Wisdom
- Location: Bangalore
- Company Name: Pace Wisdom
- Education Requirement: Any
- No of rounds of Interviews: Not disclosed
- Annual CTC: Not disclosed
Requirements for Business Analyst job openings at PACE Wisdom, Bangalore
- Good Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
- Using activity diagrams, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, flowcharts, document analysis, business process descriptions and workflow analysis to induce and manage requirements
- Ability to work effectively & independently in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Having knowledge of QA is an add-on
- Need to have an understanding of Business workflow
Skills for Business Analyst job openings at PACE Wisdom, Bangalore
- Strong proficiency in documenting using Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and MS Word.
- Understanding on UML diagrams such as use case diagrams, activity diagrams, and sequence diagrams to communicate the Business requirements. (if experienced)
- Good knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
About the Company:
Pace Wisdom Solutions Pvt Ltd – A mobile app development Company based out of Bangalore which is expert right from strategizing to execution area. They have a cutting-edge team which is ready to take up any latest technology and provides solutions to any business problem you have. Based out of Bangalore, having a worldwide range they would love to have intellects join their team to build any kind of awesome technical solution.
How to apply for the Business Analyst job openings at PACE Wisdom, Bangalore
- For more information upload your resume in the below section with proper job code, subject, and details.
- Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.