Betsol is hiring Automation Test Engineer. Look for below job description for more information:
Experience: 3+ years
Mode of Hire: Permanent
Job Description: Automation Test Engineer should be able understand functional specifications and write test cases, analyze requirements and debug by ensuring best coding standards / practices are followed.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design and author test cases based on the functional specifications
- Develop automation strategy to support regression testing based on the technical analysis, complexity and reusability
- Execute the test cases and ensure that the product is adhering to the functional specs authored.
- To work with development and tools team for resolution of technical issues.
- Perform initial debugging for all customer reported issues and identify patterns emerging out of them
- Maintain regression, functional, performance, experience test cases and keep them up to date
- Design and develop a reliable, scalable and maintainable test automation framework using open source tools from the ground up
- 2+ years of experience in working with test automation tools like Selenium (Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium Web Driver), JUnit, Eclipse, and preparation of automation test framework
- Good understanding and working knowledge of Core Java
- Demonstrated skill in using coding standards and being an active participant in code reviews.
- Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis abilities.
- Passion for software test and quality assurance.
Job Code: Automation Test Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore, karnataka, India
How to apply for this Job Opening?
For more information upload your resume here with proper job code, subject and details.
Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.