Opportunities for Back-End Developer at Health Heal, Bangalore. Check below for High-level job description.
- Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / MCA / M.Tech
- Experience: 1-4 years
- Mode Of Hire: Permanent
- Location: Bangalore
- Salary: Not disclosed
- Last date to apply: ASAP
We are looking for an experienced Back-end developer to join our IT team. You will be responsible for the server side of our web applications. If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. As a Back-end developer, you’ll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience. Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications.
- Proven work experience with open source platforms.
- Good hands on knowledge with LAMP stack and Code-igniter / Laravel framework and other PHP based frameworks.
- Good knowledge of SQL using MySQL / PostgreSQL databases.
- Experience with writing optimised code and SQL queries.
- Good knowledge of MVC concepts.
- In-depth understanding of core PHP concepts.
- Hands on approach to OOP in PHP.
- Should be comfortable with Version control such as GIT and GIT workflows.
- Understand Full stack and tools – Web servers, scripting languages, database, Indexed search, Cloud server architecture, API based back ends, Data sync architectures etc..,
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on design, coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
About The Company:
How to apply?
- To get referred and more information, upload your updated resume in the below section with proper job code, subject, and details.
- Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.