Oracle Recruitment 2020 for Associate Test Engineer at Bangalore. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible.
- Education: B.E / B.Tech (CSE, ECE, IT) / B.Sc / BCA
- Skills: Java, Python, SQL
- Last date: ASAP
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Experience: 0-2 years
- Job Code: Oracle Associate Test Engineer Job Opening
Key skills required:
- At least 0 to 2 years of related professional experience in software development & testing across the full software life-cycle including design, implementation, testing, operations and maintenance.
- Strong Java programming skills and experience with other languages (e.g, Python and Go).
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Demonstrated knowledge of professional software engineering best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control, build and release processes, continuous deployment, and test suite development and maintenance.
- Familiar with Behavior-driven and/or Test-driven development. Experience is a plus.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, with proven success in contributing in a collaborative, team-oriented environment, working with technical and non-technical peers, as well as management.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Self–motivated and self-driven, continuously learning, and capable of working both independently and collaboratively.
- BS in Computer Science or a related engineering field
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.
About the Company:
To Apply for Oracle Interview Process Click Below Link:
For Job Notifications in Whatsapp, join the below groups:
- WhatsApp Freshers: https://chat.whatsapp.com/GIJPwG8Gl2KKHRkjuzEdmd
- All/Experienced: https://chat.whatsapp.com/Do1XHCk74Sk483Q9SbyMTZ
- Aptitude: https://chat.whatsapp.com/H6MCTpIGOVa8WboyBpCpY7