IBM Recruitment 2020 for Associate Technical Engineer across India. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job.
Eligibility Criteria for IBM Interview Process:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech (CSE, ECE, IS) / MCA
- Last date: ASAP
- Job Location: Across India
- Skills: Unix, Linux, Windows, Networking
- Experience: 0-2 years
- Job Code: IBM Associate Technical Engineer Job Openings
Important Information for IBM Recruitment 2020:
- B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA in Computer Science and Engineering, Information Technology, Information Science, Software Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineer, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Applied Electronics and Instrumentation, Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics Telecommunication Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Instrumentation and Control, Instrumentation
- Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Environment: Professional knowledge related to your KRAs that requires you to demonstrate the ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills related to technical, functional, software and soft skills
- Communication/Negotiation: Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties.
- Problem Solving: Recognize job-related problems. Analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, Prepare and recommend solution alternatives. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience:
- Contribution/Leadership: Work on professional projects; work is often reviewed for developmental purposes.
- Understand the standard mission of the professional group and vision in own area of competence. May directly influence people in own project.
- Impact on Business/Scope: Accountable for individual or team results. You can contribute by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer happiness, or impact immediate costs or expenses.
- Flexibility and willingness to work across technologies and job locations, based on business need of the hour
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.
About the Company:
To Apply for IBM Interview Process Click Below Link:
For Job Notifications in Whatsapp, join the below groups:
- WhatsApp Freshers: https://chat.whatsapp.com/CLz8VCzP2S05QnZdCnpVvX
- All/Experienced: https://chat.whatsapp.com/I0y5dyWPIKR06MVsAyJptp
- Aptitude: https://chat.whatsapp.com/H6MCTpIGOVa8WboyBpCpY7