Tech Mahindra Recruitment 2019 for Associate Systems Engineer across India. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job.
Eligibility Criteria for Tech Mahindra Interview Process:
- Education: B.E/B.Tech (CSE, IT, ECE) / MCA
- Last date: ASAP
- Job Location: Across India
- Batch: 2019
- Experience: Fresher
Important Information for Tech Mahindra Recruitment 2019:
- This Off-campus drive is for those engineering graduates and/or MCA candidates who are passing out in the year 2019. This is not open to candidates who have passed these courses prior to 2019
- Qualifying courses – BE/B.Tech – CS/ CE/ IT/ E&C/ E&TC/ Telecom/ Communication/ Electronics or MCA
- Should have scored min. of 60% in SCC/10th, HSC/12th /Diploma (in case done) and BE/ B.Tech/ MCA
- Not more than 1-year gap since SSC and that too not after joining a course. Means, no loss of academic year after joining a course.
- Candidates shortlisted from the registered list will be called for Aptitude Test, English Essay/Story, Technical and HR Interview with each of these acting as filter for next stage on selection process.
- All rounds will be conducted on the same day.
- Candidate holding certifications like OCP, MCP, AWS, RPA, SAP, Coursera (in credit mode), edX (in credit mode) etc, would be given the preference
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.
About the Company:
To Apply for Tech Mahindra Interview Process Click Below Link:
APPLY for Systems Engineer Job Openings at Tech Mahindra across India