Volvo Recruitment 2019 for Associate System Verification Engineer at Bangalore. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job.
Eligibility Criteria for VOLVO Interview Process:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech
- Last date to apply: 30 January – 2019
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Skills: CAN, J1587, Labview, Matlab, etc
- Experience: Freshers
Important information for Volvo Recruitment 2019:
- BE/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech in Electrical or Electronics and Communication or similar stream.
- Good Automotive engineering knowledge
- Good Automation testing domain knowledge
- Excellent Knowledge of software tools in testing (J1587, CAN, Labview, Matlab etc.)
- Good Communication, Problem solving and analysis skills
- ECU and electrical network testing skills
- This position is in our Electrical Department. The purpose of this position is to integrate & validate the accurate and precise working of the Electronic Control Units (ECUs) within truck system using guidelines and standards of Volvo;
- to make sure that the queries from Industry and Aftermarket are addressed efficiently and are well supported;
- to make sure the validation activities for ECUs and other E&E components are well documented and followed by the validation team and the respective instructions are followed and come up with new methods for improving the verification process to ensure efficient verification to reduce cycle time and improve productivity.
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.