CGI Recruitment 2019 for Associate Software Engineer – .Net at Bangalore. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job.
Eligibility Criteria for CGI Interview Process:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech – CSE/IT/ECE/IS
- Last date to apply: ASAP
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Skills: Java, .Net, C/C++, Python
- Experience: Freshers
- Batch: 2016/2017/2018
Important Information for CGI Recruitment 2019:
- Degree: BE/B.Tech
- Branches: CSE/IT/Information Science/ECE/Telecom
- Cut-off Marks: 65% in BE/B.Tech and 60% in 10th and 12th
- Additional Criteria: No Current Backlog
- Candidates with no prior work experience should have completed their BE/B.Tech in 2018, those with 1-2 years of experience should have passed out not earlier than 2017/2016.
- Ability to communicate clearly across teams in diverse geographies.
- Good Analytical and Problem solving capabilities, Ability to learn and adapt to latest
- Exposure to Java/ .Net /C/C++/Python coding would be an added advantage.
- Skills: .NET
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.