Zebra Technologies Recruitment 2019 for Associate Software Engineer at Bangalore. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job.
Eligibility Criteria for Zebra Technologies Interview Process:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech / MCA
- Last date: ASAP
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Skills: Java, JQuery, HTML5, Angular JS
- Experience: Fresher
Important Information for Zebra Technologies Recruitment 2019:
- Establishes requirements for less complex design projects.
- Works on Completing all phases of Software engineering design projects.
- Works on analysis of processes and delivers results to necessary stakeholders.
- Analyzes results and recommends solutions
- Works on developing expected results on a variety of products.
- Develops documentation for new projects and reviews previous results.
- Works with latest technologies and new approaches .
- Reviews changes or upgrades to existing designs or test .
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions on assignments
- Preferred Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Preferred Work Experience (years): 0 to 2 years of experience.
- Key Skills and Competencies: Quantitative and problem solving skills
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.