Xerox Recruitment 2019 for Associate Software Engineer at Bangalore. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job.
Eligibility Criteria for Xerox Interview Process:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or related field
- Last date to apply: ASAP
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Skills: C/C++, Java
- Experience: Freshers
Primary Responsibilities for Xerox Recruitment 2019:
May perform one or more of the following:
• Plans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products.
• May develop a range of products including device drivers, patches, operating system modifications, graphics modules, etc.
• Analyzes, programs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs.
• Using current programming languages and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
• Plans and directs studies of potential electronic data processing applications.
• Develops and installs programs to support general business applications running on PCs.
• Designs web pages, including graphics, animation, and functionality; develops infrastructure and applications related to pages.
• May make hardware or software purchasing recommendations regarding web development.
• All other duties as assigned.
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.