Redhat Recruitment 2019 for Associate Software Engineer at Bangalore. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job.
Eligibility Criteria for Redhat Interview Process:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech / MCA
- Last date: ASAP
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Skills: Python, Shell, Unix
- Experience: Fresher
Important Information for Redhat Recruitment 2019:
- The candidate from Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science or equivalent experience.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- You have good interpersonal skills, ability to interact with other teams.
- You have the ability to provide constructive feedback and understand criticism that directly impacts our business goals.
- You have the ability to help define, follow, and enforce processes.
- You have the ability to work under pressure.
- You have experience with Linux or Unix OS.
- You have knowledge of Unix Shell like bash and command line text processing using grep, AWK , sed etc.
- You have knowledge of Python Programming language.
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.