Redhat Recruitment 2021 for Associate Software Engineer at Bangalore. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job.
Eligibility Criteria for Redhat Interview Process:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech (CSE, ECE, IT)
- Last date: ASAP
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Skills: Python, Java, JavaSript, Devops
- Experience: Freshers
- Job Code: Redhat Associate Software Engineer Job Opening
Important Information for Redhat Recruitment 2021:
- Familiarity with standard team collaboration tools like Git, IRC, and issue tracking tools
- Ability to test and troubleshoot not just your own code, but also that of others
- Experience with scripting languages, automation (ideally Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform), and continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) tools to bring a DevOps mindset to the team
- Ability to transition between projects and languages
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, organize your own work, and deliver on commitments
- While we are a diverse team, English is our main language, so excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience working in an open source project is a plus
- Understanding of containers and container orchestration systems like Kubernetes, Red Hat OpenShift, etc., is a plus.
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.
About the Company:
To Apply for Redhat Interview Process Click here!!
For Job Notifications in Whatsapp, join the below groups:
- WhatsApp Freshers: https://chat.whatsapp.com/LmBtJVYTgKA4P5V7rR17xL
- All/Experienced: https://chat.whatsapp.com/DjHQ4vtBHseELJ7NQPjYRj
- Aptitude: https://chat.whatsapp.com/GbWR0MVqfkbHhYCO8HIbai