Neustar Technologies Recruitment 2019 for Associate Software Engineer at Bangalore. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job.
Eligibility Criteria for Neustar Technologies Interview Process:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech
- Last date: ASAP
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Skills: MS SQL, Oracle, Hibernate, Spring
- Experience: Fresher
Important Information for Neustar Technologies Recruitment 2019:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering
- Strong command on algorithms and data structures.
- Good design, coding and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of SQL and one major Database (MySql, Oracle etc.)
- Knowledge of frameworks like Grails, Hibernate or Spring would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Big Data Systems would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of SOA frameworks.
- Knowledge of test driven development preferred.
- Good communication skills
- Stellar academic background (Schools like IIT, NITs, IISc, BITS Pilani or top regional schools) and/or proven track record in a product based company
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.