Mitel Networks Recruitment 2020 for Associate Software Engineer at Bangalore. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job
- Education: B.E / B.Tech (CSE, ECE, IT)
- Skills: REST, Node JS, SQL, AWS
- Last date: ASAP
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Experience: 0-3 years
- Job Code: Mitel Networks Associate Software Engineer Job Opening
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar field.
- 0-3 years development experience, outstanding coding and design skills.
- Strong knowledge of objected-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures and debugging skills.
- Experienced in building distributed applications with REST services using typescript or node.js. and SQL or NoSQL DBs.
- Cloud experience like AWS.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Serverless programming models and experience with messaging and transport technologies MQTT, message buses (kafka, MSMQ, RabbitMQ, SNS, SQS, etc).
- Experience with cloud-based services like Amazon web services, DynomoDB, Elasticsearch, and Github or Bitbucket.
- Test frameworks like Mocha and Istanbul.
- AWS certifications such as AWS Certified Developer or AWS Certified Solutions Architect.
- Experience with blue-green deployments techniques
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.
About the Company:
To Apply for Mitel Interview Process Click Below Link:
For Job Notifications in Whatsapp, join the below groups:
- WhatsApp Freshers: https://chat.whatsapp.com/GzpGPcuSRUX9G9nucnFIDz
- All/Experienced: https://chat.whatsapp.com/I0y5dyWPIKR06MVsAyJptp
- Aptitude: https://chat.whatsapp.com/EuLPof77lmz8wotIopvF2C