Caterpillar Recruitment 2019 for Associate Software Engineer at Chennai. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job.
Eligibility Criteria for Caterpillar Interview Process:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or related field
- Last date to apply: 24th Feb – 2019
- Job Location: Chennai
- Skills: C/C++, OOPs, Win32 programming
- Experience: Freshers
Important Information for Caterpillar Recruitment 2019:
- Strong knowledge of C and C++,OOPs, Win32 programming
- Knowledge on class templates, design patterns, multi threaded windows development, and TCP/IP network protocols
- Strong interest in the software process, design, coding, trouble shooting and testing
- Working knowledge of CAN / J1939 / CANopen
- Working knowledge of embedded software development with Windows
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.