CGI Recruitment 2019 for Associate Software Engineer – Java/J2EE at Bangalore. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job.
Eligibility Criteria for CGI Interview Process:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech
- Last date to apply: ASAP
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Skills: Java, J2EE, Unix, SQL
- Experience: Freshers
Important Information for CGI Recruitment 2019:
- Typically holds any Engineering graduate degree from a recognized school.
- Primary Skill: Java/J2ee with any one middleware server.
- Good to have: UNIX /PL/Sql and Oracle.
- Minimum of 0.6 Months -2 years of experience
- Should have strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Should possess good oral and written communication skills as this will be a front ending role
- Should have temperament to learn and apply new things
- Should be willing to support on Call during weekends.
- Willing to work in shifts (5:30 PM to 2:30 AM).
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.