Finastra Recruitment 2018 for Associate Software Engineer. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job.
Eligibility Criteria for Finastra Interview Process:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech / MCA
- Last date to apply: NOT GIVEN; HENCE APPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Experience: 1 – 2 year
Important information for FINASTRA Recruitment 2018:
- Educational Qualification – B.E/B. Tech/ MCA
- 1 – 2 years’ software development experience including design and development.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs, HTML, CSS, SQL preferred.
- Financial industry experience preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies and the software development lifecycle.
- Ability to provide solutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity independently.
- Strong technical, analytical, and development skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of required programming languages.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; effective customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- The employee designs, develop, analyzes, and maintains high-quality software product applications.
- Participates in software design meetings and analyzes user needs to determine technical
- Designs and develops high-quality code.
- Tests, debugs, analyzes and fixes application problems/issues. Works closely with stakeholders to fix issues in a timely fashion.
- Follows the software development lifecycle process.
- Interacts with internal stakeholders to support product releases and/or resolve program
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.