Opportunities for Associate Engineer(Systems Administrator) at Sungard Availability Services Bangalore / Pune. Check below for High-level job description.
- Skills: Systems Administration (Windows / Unix )
- Qualification: B.E / B.Tech (Computer Science, Electronics and Communication, Information Technology)
- Experience: 0-1 year
- Mode Of Hire: Permanent
- Salary: Not disclosed
- Job code: Associate Engineer(Systems Administrator) Job Openings at Sungard Availability Services Bangalore/Pune
– Should have basic understanding of Systems Administration (Windows/Unix)
– Should have basic understanding of Networks/Back Up/Storage/Cloud
– Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
– Should have good communication & Comprehension skill
– Goal achievers & positive thinking
– Flexible to work in 24×7 environment
Candidate should have a UG qualification
BE / B.Tech (Computer Science, Electronics and Communication, Information Technology)
55% Marks Required0 Backlog Accepted
– Customer Focus
– Ensures Accountability
– Plans and Aligns
– Manages Complexity
– Drives Results
– Tech Savvy
– 10th & 12th: 60% and Above
– Graduation: 55% and Above
– Year of Passing: 2017 to 2018
– Qualification: B.E / B.Tech in IT/CS/E&TC
– 0-1 years of experience
About the Company:
Sungard Availability Services (Sungard AS) is an industry-recognized leader in delivering resilient and recoverable production environments for global enterprises through managed IT, cloud and recovery services.
Our diverse, global team of Sungardians are passionate about applying their insight and deep expertise in production and recovery to Lead with Resilience. We work to understand our customers business goals, tailor services that align with their desired business outcomes, and deliver the right environments for managing their critical IT systems. Every Sungard AS employee makes a meaningful contribution to delivering on our mission to transform IT for resilient business. We want to add outstanding talent to our team. If you want to become an integral part of a collaborative organization that offers industry-leading benefits and a commitment to employee advancement, wed be excited to speak with you!
Note: This is not a walk-in drive. Only shortlisted candidates by Naukri (link below) will be called for interview.
How to apply?
Click on the link below :