Emerson Recruitment 2018 for Associate Engineer – Testing. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job.
Eligibility Criteria for Emerson Interview Process:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech / MCA
- Last date to apply: NOT GIVEN; HENCE APPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
- Job Location: Pune
- Experience: 0 – 3 years
Important information for EMERSON Recruitment 2018:
- B.E/B.Tech/MCA – Electronics & Telecommunication / Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent
- Total relevant years of experience should be 0 to 3 years in Manual Testing of Software Applications.
- Should have basic knowledge of what does it mean by Quality Assurance/control and Awareness of workflow followed in software testing etc.
- An attitude towards testing as a career is necessary. Knowledge of various types of testing will be required and useful.
- Working knowledge of operating computer that is using windows OS and or Linux OS.
- Excellent English oral and written skills in email, documentation, phone calls, video conferencing
- Learn and understand the application under test.
- Understand and analyze requirement specification documents. Building scenarios and use cases for existing or new functionality. Generate/review/update test suite accordingly.
- Locate to the best extent the inconsistencies, defects, performance issues etc. with help of test cases, applying mind and common sense very well.
- Apply different types of testing and various techniques in order to locate as many issues as possible to make the application under test error-free.
- Use of the tools rolled out to help the testing team (e.g. QC, Gerrit) in order to create tasks, defects, get latest installers, activity and time trackers etc.
- Identify new targets for automation
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.