Swiggy is hiring Assistant Social Media Manager/ Senior Executive. Look for below job description for more information:
Experience: 1-3 years
Mode of Hire: Permanent
If you love social media marketing and food equally then we want to talk to you! We are looking for a social media manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our social media marketing
campaigns across all our owned digital channels. You will work on conceptualizing, posting and driving engagement across all our social media platforms. You need to have an immense knowledge of all social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat and know best practices for each of them.
- Work closely with the Brand marketing team and the creative team to develop and implement creative and measurable social media campaigns.
- Ensure everyday content creation and execution for all channels in adherence to the social media.
- Community moderation, including answering comments and questions, prompting further
- engagement, following up on issues, and maintaining community standards. Conflict management and crisis management when necessary.
- Develop content marketing properties and engaging content for all owned channels including content curation of relevant articles, images, videos and infographics.
- Perform outreach activities, including developing and maintaining relationships with key bloggers and other influencers.
- Utilize third-party social media management tools like Unmetric.
- Utilize platform-specific and third party social media tracking and analytics tools and provide reporting on key social media metrics.
- Track and report on campaign performance and effectiveness and continuously optimize to drive better results
- Knowledge of FCP, Premier Pro or Movie maker will be an added advantage.
Job Code: Assistant Social Media Manager/ Senior Executive Swiggy
Job Location: Bangalore
About The Company:
Swiggy is a food ordering and delivery company based out of Bangalore, India. Swiggy was inspired by the thought of providing a complete food ordering and delivery solution from the best neighbourhood restaurants to the urban foodie. A single window for ordering from a wide range of restaurants, we have our own exclusive fleet of delivery personnel to pickup orders from restaurants and deliver it to customers . Having our own fleet gives us the flexibility to offer customers a no minimum order policy on any restaurant and accept online payments for all partner restaurants that we work with. Our delivery personnel carry one order at a time which ensures we get reliable and fast deliveries
How to apply for this Job Opening?
For more information upload your resume here with proper job code, subject and details.
Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.