Tata Steel Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Engineer Trainee across India. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job.
Eligibility Criteria for Tata Steel Interview Process:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc
- Last date to apply: 17th Feb – 2019
- Job Location: Across India
- Experience: Freshers
Important Information for Tata Steel Recruitment 2019:
- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) in the relevant disciplines only (Candidates with 0 years of experience post completing their engineering are also eligible to apply)
- Must have attended Full time AICTE/ UGC approved Campus Program.
- Must have scored minimum of 6.5 (where the scoring pattern is CGPA) or 65% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engg) Examination.
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.