ITC Infotech hiring for experienced ASP.Net Application Developer. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job.
Eligibility Criteria for the ASP.Net Application Developer at ITC Infotech:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech / MCA
- Last date to apply: 13-Feb-19
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Experience: 1+ years
Important information for the ASP.Net Application Developer at ITC Infotech:
- Completed a minimum of a four year related or advanced degree in a related field
- Strong English skill
- Very strong or and has good exposure to MS SQL and .NET technologies.
- Exposure with architecture and design for large, enterprise applications
- Prior work experience in ASP.NET.
Responsibilities for the ASP.Net Application Developer at ITC Infotech:
- Design, develop and modify Microsoft ASP.NET Applications, .NET components, Web Services, and Enterprise Services components
- Design, develop, and maintain SQL database schemas and scripts, including views, triggers and stored procedures
- Deploy .Net systems to various production and pre-production environments and troubleshoot issues
- Create technical documentation such as design documents, specifications, software architecture documents, and instructions
- Analyze design and architectural issues and questions
- Support management of the project development team
- Work in a team environment using a structured development process and deliver applications on time and within budget
- Follow up with issues in an efficient manner, including working hand in hand with Quality Assurance, Project Management and/or Sr. Developers
- Regularly communicate project progress, issues, and risks to Project Manager
- Support existing applications
- Create and support complex code structures in both VB.NET and C#
- Implement and support JQuery Code
About the Company:
How to apply for the ASP.Net Application Developer at ITC Infotech, Bangalore?
- For more information upload your resume in the below section with proper job code, subject, and details.
- Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.