Maxim Integrated Recruitment 2018 for Application Engineer. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job.
Eligibility Criteria for Maxim Integrated Interview Process:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech
- Last date to apply: NOT GIVEN; HENCE APPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Skills: PSPICE, SIMPLIS, MATHCAD
- Experience: Freshers
Important information for MAXIM INTEGRATED Recruitment 2018:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Understanding of transistor-level circuit design
- Strong written and verbal communication skill
- Comprehensive knowledge of basic power supply topologies such as Buck, Boost, Buck-Boost, SEPIC, Flyback, Isolated derivatives, and small signal modeling of power electronic converters
- Should be well conversant with magnetics, including inductor and transformer design and characterization.
- Should be conversant in simulation/ design tools such as PSPICE, SIMPLIS, MATHCAD.
- Should be able to prepare and release product collateral, reference designs, design notes and application notes.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Entry-level Applications Engineer to support assigned IC products through the full product life-cycle. The assignment may be in Maxim’s industrial, medical, communications, automotive, or mobility solutions groups.
- Develop product evaluation kits and system reference design, boards
- Board design planning
- Manager schematic and layout creation
- Performance optimization and characterization
- Conduct all testing required for new product introduction creating new test methodologies
- Collecting data for datasheets and release notes and collating results with design and test engineers
- Provide technical support to key customers and field engineers
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.