Opportunities for Android developer at PACE Wisdom, Bangalore. Check below for High-level job description.
- Primary Skill: Android Developer
- Work Experience: 3-5 years
- Location: Bangalore
- Company Name: Pace Wisdom
- Mode of Hire: Permanent
- Job code: Android Developer at Pace Wisdom, Bangalore
- Education Requirements: BS/MS degree in Computer Science/Engineering.
- No of rounds of Interviews: Not disclosed
- Annual CTC: Not disclosed
Responsibilities for Android job openings at PACE Wisdom, Bangalore
- Design and build applications for Android technology.
- Collaboration along with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to define, design, and develop features.
- Work with external APIs
- Unit-test code for all cases
- Work on bug fixing.
- Knowledge to improve application performance
- Continuously do R&D on new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Requirements for Android job openings at PACE Wisdom, Bangalore
- Have published apps to android app store (at least 1-2)
- Experience with Android SDK, remote REST and JSON, Web services & API etc
- In-depth understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle.
- API development using C#/ Xamarin Framework would be added advantage.
- software development experience
- Android skills development
- working experience in Android app development
About the Company:
Pace Wisdom Solutions Pvt Ltd – A mobile app development Company based out of Bangalore which is expert right from strategizing to execution area. They have a cutting edge team which is ready to take up any latest technology and provides solutions to any business problem you have. Based out of Bangalore, having a world wide range they would love to have intellects join their team to build any kind of awesome technical solution.
How to apply for the Android job openings at PACE Wisdom, Bangalore
- For more information upload your resume in the below section with proper job code, subject, and details.
- Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.