VMware Recruitment 2019 for Business Analyst at Bangalore. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job.
- Education: B.E / B.Tech (CSE, ECE, IT) / Business Management
- Last date: ASAP
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Experience: 2+ years
- Job Code: VMware Business Analyst Job Opening
- 2+ yrs experience of successful software project implementations
- Top CPQ applications specific experience required, eg Apptus, Salesforce, BigMachines, etc
- Must possess strong technical background, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities and complex tasks in a dynamic work environment
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in hands on design, prototyping, development, configurations, testing and other implementation activities
- Experience performing detailed gap analysis, and preparing as-is & to-be process documentation
- Experience preparing end-user documentation and conducting end-user training
- Experience leading distributed teams to design architecture and requirements for and oversee development of packaged and integrated solutions
- Ability to work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation and may require collaboration across multiple functional/technical teams
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise professional manner, tailored to the appropriate audience; including both verbal and written communications.
- Experience with upstream & downstream processes & solutions to CPQ capabilities such as MDM (Customer, contact, company, product Master), Order Management, Billing, Invoicing and Booking is a big plus.
- Independent self-motivated ability to learn on the job
- Business Analysis experience in a high-tech (preferable software) company highly desirable.
- 4-year Bachelor degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business management or related discipline. Advanced degree would be a plus
- Industry Business Analyst certification would be a plus
- Salesforce, Oracle certifications would be a plus
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works on advanced business systems projects, and is responsible for the complex analysis and requirements definition for applications that automate business processes.
- Has a thorough understanding of the business functions for which applications are used, interfaces with Business and IT cross function teams to identify and resolve business systems problems, and consults with various users to identify potential improvements.
- Perform hands-on solution design, prototyping, proof-of-concepts, process design and development tasks as required in support of current and new projects in CPQ domain
- Act as a liaison between Technical team, Functional team, Business Functions, and vendor to drive CPQ implementations
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to drive business process improvements
- Facilitate requirements gathering and process mapping workshops
- Perform gap analysis: as is vs. to be
- Document functional business requirements, process flow diagrams, and business cases
- Key contributor in cross-functional teams, BRD review, development plans, and roadmap development
- Conduct Solution reviews with project teams prior to design and development activities and ensure solution aligned with business requirements
- Create and deliver high quality presentations
- Demonstrates ability to get things done thru influence and relationship building.
- Leads and applies industry standard project management techniques for small to medium size projects.
- Assists planning projects/programs, and supports business process redesign and IT architecture changes.
- Preparation of user documentation and training documentation as necessary
- Experience with multiple software delivery lifecycle methodologies such as – Waterfall, Agile
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.
About the Company:
How to apply?
- To get referred and more information, upload your updated resume in the below section with proper job code, subject, and details.
- Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.
For Job Notifications in Whatsapp, join the below groups:
- WhatsApp Freshers: https://chat.whatsapp.com/Emi20nlcYDRFrnc5lEc1gv
- All/Experienced: https://chat.whatsapp.com/Do1XHCk74Sk483Q9SbyMTZ
- Aptitude: https://chat.whatsapp.com/EQiTNcTmyjI0vIR3GzeytB