Opportunity for Developer jobs – Senior Developer / Adobe Day CQ Developer Job openings at Wipro for Bangalore and Hyderabad location.
Primary Requirement for Senior Developer / Adobe Day CQ Developer Job openings at Wipro:
Minimum 1.5 years of experience in complex JAVA based SI Projects preferably with Content Management technologies – AEM
Responsibilities of Senior Developer / Adobe Day CQ Developer Job openings at Wipro:
- Responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of project/module.
- Standard software development principles must be adhered to.
- Must work as an independent team member, capable to plan and execute your tasks.
- Should have in-depth knowledge of technology/programming language.
- You should be able to respond to technical queries/requests from customers/colleagues.
- You should be able to train/mentor junior members.
Other information for Senior Developer/ Adobe Day CQ Developer Job openings at Wipro:
- Skills: Adobe Day CQ5/ AEM (Mandatory)
- Work Location: Bangalore/ Hyderabad
- Job Code: Senior Developer/ Adobe Day CQ Developer Job openings – 512043
- Experience: 4 – 6.5 years
About the company:
Wipro is globally recognized for its modern technique toward handing over enterprise price and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized usage of natural resources, capital, and expertise. These days we’re a trusted partner of choice for worldwide companies looking to ‘differentiate at the front’ and ‘standardize on the core’ through technology interventions. In these days international, businesses will need to swiftly re-engineer themselves and be greater responsive to changing consumer needs. Wipro is nicely placed to be a partner and co-innovator to organizations of their transformation adventure, become aware of new boom possibilities and facilitate their foray into new sectors and markets.
How to apply for this Job Opening?
- For more information upload your resume in Upload Resume Page with proper job code, subject and details.
- Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies.
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.