PwC Recruitment 2019 for Accountant at Bangalore. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job.
- Education: MBA / PGDM
- Skills: Microsoft Office Tools
- Interview date: 24th August – 2019, 10:00am onwards
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Experience: 0-3 years
- Job Code: PwC Accountant Job Opening
- Full time MBA/PGDM with specialization in finance
- Good knowledge of finance, Indian tax and accounting concepts
- Maintained at least 50% across all academic courses
- 0 to 3 years of work experience (freshers can apply)
- Basic knowledge of MS Office tools
- Not attended any PwC proctored tests/interviews in the last 3 months
- Preparation of tax returns
- Attentive participation in training modules for the same
- Responsible for self-review of deliverables before handing them to Senior Associate / Assistant Manager
- Utilize available tax technical resources to enhance international tax knowledge
- Contribute to team discussions and share knowledge for the benefit of the group
- Understand assignment instructions and applies them as directed; seeks guidance when needed
- Understands personal and team roles as well as based on responsibilities and objective
- Attention to detail, deadline oriented and able to manage time
- Respects and maintains confidentiality of client, staff and firm information
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.
About the Company:
PwC SDC, RMZ Latitud
How to apply?
- Its a WALK-IN hence need not upload your updated resume.
- Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.
For Job Notifications in Whatsapp, join the below groups:
- WhatsApp Freshers: https://chat.whatsapp.com/Emi20nlcYDRFrnc5lEc1gv
- All/Experienced: https://chat.whatsapp.com/Do1XHCk74Sk483Q9SbyMTZ
- Aptitude: https://chat.whatsapp.com/LbkdjCu4H920MHGChaN9xA