HPE Recruitment 2019 for Software Engineer – QA at Bangalore. Check below for High-level job description
- Education: B.E / B.Tech / MCA
- Experience: Freshers
- Mode Of Hire: Permanent
- Location: Bangalore
- Last date to apply: ASAP
- Job Code: HPE Freshers Software Engineer QA Job Opening – 9th June 2019
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically 0-2 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience or understanding of software quality assurance tools and processes. Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Basic understanding of design for software and firmware running on multiple platform types Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code for end-user applications, systems software, and firmware running on hardware, local, networked, and Internet- based platforms; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Codes and programs test scripts, automation, and integration activities based on specific test requirements.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software applications design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software quality assurance engineers and internal and outsourced quality assurance partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately-complex products.
About The Company:
How to apply?
- To get referred and more information, upload your updated resume in the below section with proper job code, subject, and details.
- Other openings can be checked in Job Vacancies
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call for interview.