Synopsys Recruitment 2019 for Software Engineer at Bangalore. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job.
Eligibility Criteria for Synopsys Interview Process:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech
- Last date: ASAP
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Skills: Java, C/C++, HTML, CSS, Unix, Python, Perl, Shell
- Experience: Freshers
- Job Code: Synopsys Freshers Software Engineer Job Opening – 22nd June 2019
Important Information for Synopsys Recruitment 2019:
- BS in Computer Science or EE.
- 0-2 years experience.
- Good grasp of mid-level knowledge in UNIX, Shell, Perl/Python
- Good debugging skills.
- Good communication skills and can write technical reports etc.
Job Description and Requirements:
- Responsible for developing, troubleshooting, or debugging software programs. Develops software tools including Shell/Perl/Python utilities, databases and internet-related tools, etc.
- Relevant experience in programming software, release flows, source code control and expert knowledge of software capabilities. Worked on development of complex software projects and familiar with good coding guidelines. Requires a strong background in data structures and algorithms. Demonstrates good analysis and problem-solving skills. Knowledge and experience of tool installations, Jenkins and mantis server are a plus.
- Typically requires 2 years of related experience. Usually developing professional expertise, and may apply company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- At a minimum, has working knowledge of work area and general proficiency with tools, systems, and procedures required to accomplish the job. Exercises judgment to determine appropriate action. Implementations and solutions are reviewed for accuracy and overall adequacy.
- Builds productive internal/external working relationships. Contacts are primarily within business unit and occasional organizational and external customer contacts on routine matters.
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.