Cisco Recruitment 2019 for Software Engineer Intern at Bangalore. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job
Eligibility Criteria for Cisco Interview Process:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech (CSE, ECE, IS)
- Last date: ASAP
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Experience: Freshers
- Job Code: Cisco Fresher Software Engineer Job Opening – 7th July 2019
Important Information for Cisco Recruitment 2019:
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for enhancements and new products.
- Develop software and tools in support of design, infrastructure and technology platforms, including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools.
- Determine hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
- Recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, related majors such as Math, Physics
- Minimum of a 8.5 GPA or higher
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages
- Possess creative problem solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills
- Experience in establishing and sustaining excellent relationships with the extended team
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.
About the Company:
To Apply for Cisco Interview Process Click Below Link:
For Job Notifications in Whatsapp, join the below groups:
- WhatsApp Freshers: https://chat.whatsapp.com/GbqrZPB2uWcGzABAepGrYT
- All/Experienced: https://chat.whatsapp.com/1kOnRFwTlOT0npZyp2qjQF