Microchip Recruitment 2019 for Fresher Software Developer at Bangalore. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job
Eligibility Criteria for Microchip Interview Process:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech /M.E / M.Tech (CSE, ECE, IT) / MCA
- Last date: ASAP
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Skills: Python, Perl, Linux
- Experience: Freshers
- Job Code: Microchip Freshers Software Developer Job Opening – 30th June 2019
Important Information for Microchip Recruitment 2019:
- Bachelor’s or Masters’s degree in Computer Science, IT or ECE
- 0-4 years experience in test automation
- Excellent and Mature programming skills – object oriented design and analysis/debugging skills
- Awareness of test methodologies; including blackbox vs. whitebox testing, acceptance-driven test development, and model-based testing.
- Knowledge of Enterprise servers and storage environments
- Experience on Linux, Windows, and VMware platforms
- Experience in code development processes/tools – Jira, Code Collab, Perforce
- Experience in Perl/Python will be added advantage.
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.