LineData Recruitment 2019 for Fresher Software Developer at Bangalore/Chennai. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job.
Eligibility Criteria for LineData Interview Process:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech (CSE, ECE, IS) / MCA / M.Sc
- Last date: ASAP
- Job Location: Bangalore/Chennai
- Skills: Java, J2EE, Spring, Ajax, Web-services, SOAP, XML, SQL
- Experience: Fresher
- Job Code: LineData Freshers Software Developer Job Opening – 10th June 2019
Important Information for LineData Recruitment 2019:
- Relevant hands-on development experienceWorking knowledge of Java SE
- Experience in working on any of the J2EE application with one or more application servers.
- Knowledge of modern web application technologies – XML, SOAP, Web Services, AJAX, Spring, etc
- Basic working knowledge of SQL and JDBC
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn and evaluate existing software systems
- Excellent Analyzing and Debugging skills
- Excellent collaboration abilities, a positive attitude and strong team player
- Experience with Oracle, SQL Server Working knowledge on ORM
- Experience with build automation using Ant and Maven
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.