Cisco Recruitment 2020 for Software Engineer Intern at Bangalore. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible.
Eligibility Criteria for Software Engineer Intern at Cisco:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech (CSE, ECE, IT)
- Skills: Java, JavaSript, HTML, CSS
- Last date: ASAP
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Experience: Freshers
- Job Code: Cisco Software Engineer Intern Job Opening
Key skills required at for Software Engineer Intern at Cisco:
- Recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, related majors such as Math, Physics
- Minimum of a 8.5 GPA or higher
- Year of Passout -2020 (only)
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages
- Possess creative problem-solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills
- Experience in establishing and sustaining excellent relationships with the extended team
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.
About the Company:
To Apply for Cisco Interview Process Click Below Link:
For Job Notifications in Whatsapp, join the below groups:
- WhatsApp Freshers: https://chat.whatsapp.com/DzMLMsy9U4YFbqXkypX4GG
- All/Experienced: https://chat.whatsapp.com/IvLsmCBwk5hKkPSf74EjAs
- Aptitude: https://chat.whatsapp.com/DfeZHUvCfKPGDeT3VW3zvQ