Redhat Recruitment 2019 for Fresher Software Engineer at Bangalore. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job.
Eligibility Criteria for Redhat Interview Process:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech (CSE, ECE, IS)
- Last date: ASAP
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Skills: Java, J2EE, SQL, Linux
- Experience: Fresher
- Job Code: Redhat Freshers Software Engineer Job Opening – 11th June 2019
Important Information for Redhat Recruitment 2019:
- You have deep understanding of Linux operating system and its administration.
- You have passion for open source software development.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in english.
- You have experience in scripting and programming using Java
- You have experience with Red Hat Middleware portfolio of solutions.
- You will write automate tests and work with our continuous integration (CI) systems.
- You will interact with multiple teams within Red Hat as well as with the open source community.
- You will contribute to release engineering tooling to deliver the functionality according to established requirements.
- Communicate feedback from developers to stakeholder, identify and investigate defects, develop new features, review design and test new features.
- You will educate the team on new features through sprint reviews or small team presentations.
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.