TCS Recruitment 2019 for Associate System Engineer across India. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job.
Eligibility Criteria for TCS Interview Process:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech (Auto, Aero, Mech, Civil, CSE, ECE, EEE, E&I, Telecom) / MCA / M.Sc
- Last date: 10th June 2019
- Job Location: Across India
- Batch: 2019
- Experience: Fresher
- Salary: Rs.3.36 LPA for BE/ B.Tech Rs.3.53 LPA for ME/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc
- Job Code: TCS Freshers System Engineer Job Opening – 8th June 2019
Important Information for TCS Recruitment 2019:
- Full-Time Graduates from BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA – 2019 YOP
- 60 % throughout Academics in X/ XII/ UG/ Diploma/ PG
- 1 Active Backlog. (To be cleared within the stipulated Time Period defined)
- Overall Gap in Academic Career not to exceed 2 years
- All Engineering Streams.
- MCA with BSc/ BCA/ BCom/ BA (with Math /Statistics Background)
- M.SC in Information technology/Computer Science/Software Engineering
The TCS National Qualifier Test will have two steps.
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
The Online test have the following sections and conducted for 1.5 Hours
The personal Interview has three rounds.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive by the following link on or before 10th June 2019
- Online Registration start date: 25th May 2019
- Registration End Date: 10th June 2019
- Hall Ticket Issue Date: 14th June 2019
- Date of Test: 16th June 2019
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.