Oracle Recruitment 2019 for Associate Consultant at Bangalore. Please read the entire information carefully and apply if you are eligible for the job.
Eligibility Criteria for Oracle Interview Process:
- Education: B.E / B.Tech
- Last date: ASAP
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Skills: Core Java, C/C++, Unix, Linux
- Experience: Freshers
- Job Code: Oracle Associate Consultant Job Opening – 18th June 2019
Important Information for Oracle Recruitment 2019:
- The candidate should have expertise in Java or C/C++.
- The candidate should have Knowledge of XML Parsing/JSON Parsing, Web Services.
- The candidate should have Knowledge on full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- You will work on develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
- You should be able to read the design and develop code/application.
- You should have good communication skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- You should demonstrate flexibility at work and carry good attitude
Core Java/C/C++, JSP, PLSQL, Linux/Unix OS, Memory Management
- Knowledge on Configuration management 7 deployment tools such as GIT/SVN/Maven/Jenkins, Scripting Language Python/Perl Scripting, Relational and non-relational database Oracle /NoSql etc
- If you have knowledge on cloud native tools and technologies are added advantage.
- The candidate should adapt to agile way of working and should be ready to work on development as well as supporting the existing production system.
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are no hidden fees to apply for this job opening. Any candidate who is eligible can directly apply.